The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curtain detached from runner at one end.

2 posters

Go down

Curtain detached from runner at one end. Empty Curtain detached from runner at one end.

Post by Colinthemotorhome Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:21 pm

Would be very grateful for advice on how to deal with one end of a curtain that appears to have lost its runner ? 
The brown cloth curtain is fixed to a plastic tape, with what looks small white squares stitched every few inches and plastic runners that are slotted into the curtain track. The squares look like Velcro stitched in. 
It is difficult to see how the curtain and tape can be removed from the runner to get a better look as very little space at either end.
The problem I have has left a section of this tape sticking straight out about 3 inches / 7cm and it is not clear how to re fix or what is missing to do so.
Grateful  for any advice.
Michael.
Colinthemotorhome
Colinthemotorhome

Male

Auto-Sleeper : BroadwayEK
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Curtain detached from runner at one end. Empty Re: Curtain detached from runner at one end.

Post by Tinwheeler Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:46 pm

A photo would probably help but before you do that it would be nice if you introduced yourself as requested in the info for new members.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tinwheeler
Tinwheeler
Donator
Donator

Male

Vehicle Year : 2019

Bilbobaggins likes this post

Back to top Go down

Curtain detached from runner at one end. Empty Re: Curtain detached from runner at one end.

Post by Colinthemotorhome Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:55 pm

Have just posted  Hello. Which I had previously thought I had, but new to this website. Thank you for pointing out..
Colinthemotorhome
Colinthemotorhome

Male

Auto-Sleeper : BroadwayEK
Vehicle Year : 2016

Tinwheeler and Dbvwt like this post

Back to top Go down