The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winchcombe and Worcester

2 posters

Go down

Winchcombe and Worcester  Empty Winchcombe and Worcester

Post by scoge Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:53 pm

Hi there. Thanks for letting me join the group, you seem a friendly bunch! We currently have a Autocruise Starburst which we love, but we are looking to upgrade to a Worcester or Winchcombe which has a similar layout. Main reason for changing is the palatial bathroom for 'herself', the single bed possibility, and of course the Mercedes unit with an automatic gearbox (for me) which will future proof our motorhoming for many years that we have left.
There are five at the moment at dealers, which we are considering, but if there are any past owners of these who are willing to chat about their experience with any of them that would be great.
Reg Nos are:  HX13 ETR.       WX14DOH.       HV63UGH.     PO18DDU.         SP17ELV
And lastly if anyone is considering selling their Worcester /  Winchcombe I would be very interested
scoge
scoge
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Worcester
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Winchcombe and Worcester  Empty Re: Winchcombe and Worcester

Post by groundhog Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:40 pm

Just seen your post sorry for the late reply, owned a Worcester from new in 2012, we too upgraded from an Autocruise but a Starfire EL. Would be happy to discuss the pros and cons and look at the ones listed to give an opinion.
Did think about selling ours and might have to if I don't pass my upcoming HGV medical but the trouble is to replace it with anything that would rival the supreme comfort and performance of the worcester would cost a fortune.
I will drop you a quick PM anyway and you can ask away.
GH
groundhog
groundhog
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Winchcombe and Worcester  Empty Re: Winchcombe and Worcester

Post by scoge Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:50 am

Thanks for your reply, will respond to pm.
scoge
scoge
Donator
Donator

Male

Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down