The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo Leveling Using The Control Panel

+6
roli
further
breakaleg
burlingtonboaby
moggyminor1966
CC
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nuevo Leveling Using The Control Panel - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuevo Leveling Using The Control Panel

Post by CC Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

grasscutter wrote:Hi CC Anti glare film sounds like a good idea. I would be interested to hear how well it works. G

Hi Grasscutter... I fitted the matte / anti glare screen protector and found that while it completely eliminated the reflections, there was still some glare (mainly from the overhead roof vent) but not as bad, so it is an improvement. It doesn't have any effect on the function of the touch screen, but the screen doesn't appear as bright as it did without the cover but think that's because it's now a matte screen shrugg the covers were cheap off ebay (99p including P&P) if you can gently prise the silver surround off, underneath is another sheet of black plastic that surrounds the screen, mine prised off then the screen protector is pretty much a perfect fit over the screens panel, then just put it back together again... is it worth the effort? probably not to be totally honest... but if you or anyone else wants to try then these are the covers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maybe a better quality protector might get slightly better results? but have to say for the money I was surprised at how good the quality of the protectors actually were.

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Nuevo Leveling Using The Control Panel - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuevo Leveling Using The Control Panel

Post by grasscutter Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 am

Hi CCthanks for the report, cheers G
grasscutter
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : sigma

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2