The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan@Adrian Flux

3 posters

Go down

Dan@Adrian Flux Empty Dan@Adrian Flux

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:23 am

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 29 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.           

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Male

Auto-Sleeper : No
Vehicle Year : No

Back to top Go down

Dan@Adrian Flux Empty Re: Dan@Adrian Flux

Post by burlingtonboaby Thu May 03, 2018 5:13 pm

Of topic
I see Ashley Sutton is in fifth place,hope he does well at Donnington park, Mr Plato needs to get a move on.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Mon May 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Yes Jason's a little off the pace at the moment unfortunately.
Regards,
Dan.
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Tue May 08, 2018 8:24 am

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX wrote:Yes Jason's a little off the pace at the moment unfortunately.
Regards,
Dan.
He's needing to get up front of the pack with Matt Neal and Rob Collard and liven it up again, hope to see them at Knockhill.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Penny Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi Dan. After making a claim for a sun canopy in 2014 which got damaged in a gust of wind. My insurance almost doubled, this together with an excess of £200 means I have more than paid for it, yet my insurance is still high.

My vehicle is kept securely in my garden behind a 2 metre fence with gates that cannot be opened from outside. Access to it is along rather a long lane with only one entrance. I have a Van Bitz alarm fitted, yet when I explain all this an insurance company no one seems interested. It is not even on display to the public.  "Can you please help"

Bad Penny.
Bad Penny
Bad Penny
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Ex Broadway owner
Vehicle Year : 2014 mod

Back to top Go down

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:42 am

Bad Penny wrote:Hi Dan. After making a claim for a sun canopy in 2014 which got damaged in a gust of wind. My insurance almost doubled, this together with an excess of £200 means I have more than paid for it, yet my insurance is still high.

My vehicle is kept securely in my garden behind a 2 metre fence with gates that cannot be opened from outside. Access to it is along rather a long lane with only one entrance. I have a Van Bitz alarm fitted, yet when I explain all this an insurance company no one seems interested. It is not even on display to the public.  "Can you please help"

Bad Penny.
Hi.
I would have thought that we should be able to help. If you wanted to PM some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you like.
Regards,
Dan.
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Penny Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:49 am

Hi Dan. Many thanks for your reply, I will contact you with my details. My insurance is not due untill April, so not urgent. Unless you can give a guide even this far advanced.

Thanks again.
Leighton.
Bad Penny
Bad Penny
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:57 am

Bad Penny wrote:Hi Dan. Many thanks for your reply, I will contact you with my details. My insurance is not due untill April, so not urgent. Unless you can give a guide even this far advanced.

Thanks again.
Leighton.

Hi Leighton, not a problem. We can only quote up to 30 days in advance so if you wanted to drop me a message closer to the time I'd eb happy to arrange a quotation for you then.

Regards
Dan
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Penny Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:12 am

Hi Dan. Hope your quote is to my liking and you get my business.

Thank you.

Leighton.
Bad Penny
Bad Penny
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down