The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More spaces overnight at Lytham St. Annes

3 posters

Go down

More spaces overnight at Lytham St. Annes Empty More spaces overnight at Lytham St. Annes

Post by Paulmold Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:49 am

Good news for more spaces at St Anne's Aire style parking.
See: from Fylde council

Andrew Loynd JANUARY 10, 2018
As an update on this scheme, please note that our car park prices were reviewed early in 2017 and resulted in an increase in most parking charges. As such it now costs £5.30 for overnight parking (6pm to 10am), £8.40 for up to all day parking (9am until 10am the following day), £15.80 for up to 2 days and £22 for up to 3 days.
On a separate issue, a liquid waste disposal point has been in operation for just over a year on North Promenade Car Park within the public WCs, about 500m North of St Annes Swimming Pool Car Park where this scheme is located. A single bay has been provided for motorhomes next to the public WCs which allows 20 minutes free parking to allow time to empty your waste water/foul cassettes. There is a charge of £1 to use this facility.
Finally, you may wish to know that in the next couple of months a new overnight parking location for motorhomes at North Beach Car Park will be provided on a one year pilot. This is a quieter location on the edge of a sand dune SSSI and has access to a sand beach with neighbouring residential properties. Spaces at this location will be limited to a set area of the car park. Prices will be lower than at St Annes Swimming Pool Car Park in light of the more remote nature of the location.
Regards
Andrew Loynd
Technical Support Manager
Fylde Council

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

More spaces overnight at Lytham St. Annes Empty Re: More spaces overnight at Lytham St. Annes

Post by burlingtonboaby Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:24 am

Ideal Paul, really good info,not a part of the coast I have seen for a number of years.
Lets hope it doesn't get abused ,like some parts of the U.K
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

More spaces overnight at Lytham St. Annes Empty Re: More spaces overnight at Lytham St. Annes

Post by Sfinno Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:18 pm

I have stayed here - its a great location, and providing more spaces is excellent.  - Thankyou - I pnly wish my own council was as proactive Sefton have a number of car parks where a similar scheme could be run.

Stu
Sfinno
Sfinno

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL
Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down