The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reducing Fluorescent Light Power Consumption

+7
Wingrider8368
brodco
daisy mae
Petesymphony
roli
-mojo-
colin123
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reducing Fluorescent Light Power Consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing Fluorescent Light Power Consumption

Post by Paulmold Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:20 am

Wingrider8368 wrote:Hi Paulmold, the link is effectively only two fluorescent tube end caps linked by a thin piece of wire to act as another tube, but it works.  They advised me to do it that way to save money and eyesight

I can't find any reference to this on their website. Have you a link you could put on here.
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Reducing Fluorescent Light Power Consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing Fluorescent Light Power Consumption

Post by Wingrider8368 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Sorry Paulmold, I haven't got anything to hand but I will try and find something if I can.   You could try giving them a call, they've always been friendly and happy to advise at the shows. 
KR
Ken

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : Talisman
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:11 am

I'll be at the Lincoln show myself and they are bound to be attending there so I'll ask them.

as an aside - when did you change your van?
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingrider8368 Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi Paulmold,
Well spotted on the change of motorhome.  We took it over on the 01-06-16 and we are very pleased with her so far.  Not been away in her yet but had a hab check done with only the flexible gas pipe needing replacing and some fluff in the heater that needed clearing away, now all we have to do is get out and about, oh! and finish finding where things live in the slightly different cupboards

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : Talisman
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2