The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waeco Compressor fridge current consumption

+2
Peter Brown
-mojo-
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Waeco Compressor fridge current consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: Waeco Compressor fridge current consumption

Post by -mojo- Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:21 am

Good to hear that you got to the source of the problem - I must admit I've never been too impressed about how well vans are maintained by dealers while sitting on their forecourts, but you've got to have some sympathy, as no doubt people turn things on and don't bother to turn them off, so having the leisure battery flattened while on display can't be uncommon.

I too had further developments - the performance of my Waeco fridge steadily declined, and when I was away last month it could not maintain internal temperature more than 5 degrees below ambient, which was fairly useless (12-13 degrees with ambient at 18). So I took it back, Bilbos removed it and bench tested it, and found that they were getting the same poor performance - so they sent it back to Waeco. Two weeks later and I'm still waiting to get it back!
-mojo-
-mojo-

Male

Member Age : 24
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2