The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malvern

3 posters

Go down

Malvern Empty Malvern

Post by murph Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 am

Hi All,
Who is going to the Malvern show, we will be there, unfortunatly we booked to late to get into the C&CC area so we are in general, hopefully we will not to far away from the center of activity. but we will not be in contact except by phone that weekend. We will be flying our Manx flag, ( red with a three legs in the middle) but there will probably be some other Manx flags, but our van carries extra three legs motif's (See my avatar) and any one is welcome to call on us.

Brian2
murph
murph

Male

Member Age : 86
Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire EK,ES.

Back to top Go down

Malvern Empty Malvern

Post by sapper997 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi Brian2.....We have booked the Malvern show as we do every year, normally with C&CC but this year
we are with MCC which we have just joined.
Just let us hope the weather gets better, we decided against Peterborough (friends said it was a mudbath)
we booked Kelmarsh hall which was cancelled, so Warners sent us tickets for the Lincoln show in September.
Again we were going to go to Knutsford, but at the last moment decided against it,and judging by the outcome
made the right decision, so.....here's hoping for Malvern allthumbz

But on the plus side.....think of the money we saved!!! lol4 lol4 Ray
sapper997
sapper997
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 81
Auto-Sleeper : EXECUTIVE

Back to top Go down

Malvern Empty Malvern

Post by murph Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi Ray,
We didnt origanally plan to go to Malvern but a friend of ours who is a local country and western musician and went to last years show with us suggested that we go again so the decicion was made over a few pints and we are now setup to go. Hope to see you there.

Brian
murph
murph

Male

Back to top Go down

Malvern Empty Re: Malvern

Post by roli Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 am

Its supposed to be a good meet that Brian,
After this last week and P/boro I have decided outside shows are out for us now unless they are on airfields or similar where there is hardstanding (suggested to Warners by a couple of traders I spoke to) My knees are still killing me walking in the mud through that show.
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Malvern Empty Malvern

Post by murph Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:51 am

Hi Roli,
We have been to Malvern several times before and we feel that it the best of all the Warners shows. As you know we were at Peterborough this year and even discounting the rain and mud we did not feel that for us that it could hold a candle to Malvern, which at the last check was the second biggest of Warners shows. Can anyone suggest a better one for country and western fans.

Brian2
murph
murph

Male

Back to top Go down