The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy erect awning for Nuevo II ?

2 posters

Go down

Easy erect awning for Nuevo II ? Empty Easy erect awning for Nuevo II ?

Post by moggyminor1966 Tue May 08, 2012 7:30 am

Has anyone used an awning on a Nuevo II with built in Omnistor awning? If so can you reccomend any particular model and ease of fitting. Any photos in situ would be appreciated.
moggyminor1966
moggyminor1966

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : None

Back to top Go down

Easy erect awning for Nuevo II ? Empty Re-Easy erect awning for Nuevo11

Post by burlingtonboaby Thu May 10, 2012 2:03 am

Hi Moggy
I think this has been covered in previous threads with CC and others, I had intended to purchase one for my Nuevo, but was put of by the price and the amount of times we would use it.
Our van has the recessed Omni 600 K awning, I looked at two types that were suitable, the dearer Safari residence and residence room. Because of the height of the awning, the side panels would be XXL size, to be on the safe side however, contact one of the many dealers that sell these awnings.
I have purchased other items from this dealer and found him very helpfull.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , another one is Rose awnings at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Both these dealers and others visit the shows, hillview awning will come to your home and fit it, if required.
Boaby up!
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down