The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

combi boiler fault

2 posters

Go down

combi boiler fault Empty combi boiler fault

Post by gef Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:21 am

I have the Combi E boiler and the Truma CP plus controller. For the second time I have had the warning code W45h which results in no space heating or water heating when connected  to mains. This time it occurred mid cycle and I was lucky to observe it.  The first time marquise diagnosed a faulty card which seemed to resolve the problem but the van is only 18 months old and I smell a deeper problem.  I have always worked on the idea of cause and effect with the card being the effect but what could be the cause.  Has anyone had this problem please and what rectified it
Gef
gef

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

combi boiler fault Empty Re: combi boiler fault

Post by gef Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:43 pm

So now 18 months after the original fault I have managed to get some action from Marquise.  I had been fobbed of on several occasions and all the time they had a plug in fault finder they had not bothered to use.  Now in 5 mins all the fault codes are displayed leaving a clear list of spares to resolve the issue. So insist if you have a truma problem that they plug in the fault finder. I live in hope I may have a working van
Gef
gef

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

combi boiler fault Empty Re: combi boiler fault

Post by Maasai Warrior Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Marquis surpass themselves once again!
Maasai Warrior
Maasai Warrior