The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swingwalls

+11
groundhog
Jaime 007
burlingtonboaby
chrisk
paul bullock
We Love Hugo
Quilter
Gromit
dbroada
Askit
Paulmold
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Swingwalls - Page 2 Empty Re: Swingwalls

Post by cruisecontrol Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Gromit wrote:
cruisecontrol wrote:An improvement over the Autocruise is the two drain holes. I've never understood why manufacturers of shower trays for caravans/motor homes  often provide just one drain hole, and frequently it's not even in the middle!
Three in our tray.
A trip to Specsavers perhaps??  lol4
Ah, you're probably right - I'll check when we get the van out of the barn tomorrow.
cruisecontrol
cruisecontrol

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Swingwalls - Page 2 Empty Re: Swingwalls

Post by Cymro Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Yup, three in ours, also. One on nearside of the WC part; 1 on nearside of shower part; and 1 on offside rear of shower part.
And as yet none has been used!
Cymro
Cymro
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES

Back to top Go down

Swingwalls - Page 2 Empty Swing Wall

Post by Bertie Bassett Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Our Broadway has just been back to the factory to rectify a number of items. The swingwall dropping out of the top retainer was one of the items that was sorted. We use the Aires in France a lot so use the shower twice every night we are off grid. The problem with the drop out was not its construction or design in my view. The standard of British road surfaces are, when compared to most on the continent, pretty bad in my view. In short, we now wedge the door (with an ordinary medium size rubber household wedge)so there is no movement at all when we are on the road here in UK. Abroad we haven't felt the need to use it.
Whilst on the forum discussing this may I commend the AS Service Centre to all. Mark Burdett's excellent reputation is well deserved. The whole team at Willersey are, once again in my view, first class. The lady in the Stores section is knowledgeable and helpful to the nth degree. It has been a pleasure doing business with AS over the last few weeks and I am already booked in for next years hab check, MOT and base vehicle Gold Service.
Pleasure and doing business are not words that I use together often when discussing British business nowadays.

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum