The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rear lounge motorhome models L or U

4 posters

Go down

rear lounge motorhome models  L or U Empty rear lounge motorhome models L or U

Post by Ravenwing Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:56 pm

think_smiley_46  been looking at a Peugeot Boxer Ravenna 2.8 HDi, but this particular model  it may turn out to be a money pit... and there doesn't  appear to be to many around for sale.
Obviously the Orian Dorado is near identical , but out of our price range right now.
We absolutely love the layout.. so wondering  what other models have a rear lounge either L or U  that are of similar size to the Ravenna , because it looks like we might need to expand our search

Many thanks
Ravenwing
Ravenwing

Female

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : Ravenna Peugeot 2.8H
Vehicle Year : 2001

Back to top Go down

rear lounge motorhome models  L or U Empty Re: rear lounge motorhome models L or U

Post by TravelKat Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:30 am

We had an AS Legend with U shape layout and really liked it.  Not been made for years now, but I don't know when they stopped making them.  If I remember rightly, the successor was the Rienza with U shape layout.  Both on a Ford chassis.

Spinney have a Legend for sale: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm currently on site WiFi with not a good signal and it hasn't downloaded the details yet, so I don't know anything about it!  So perhaps worth a look at?

Last edited by TravelKat on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
TravelKat

Female

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Winchcombe
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

rear lounge motorhome models  L or U Empty Re: rear lounge motorhome models L or U

Post by daisy mae Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:34 am

The Legend  was last made in 2012, a limited anniversary special model , expensive if you can find one.

Dr. Seuss
daisy mae
daisy mae
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Hampshire Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2008 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:44 am

daisy mae wrote:The Legend  was last made in 2012, a limited anniversary special model , expensive if you can find one.
Are you sure Margaret? The special 50th anniversary model was an Executive on an x250 Boxer made between 2010 and 2012 (only 50 made).

There are 3 Ravenna in Autotrader. Apart from the Legend, other U lounge is the Rienza, 4 on Autotrader.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenwing Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:40 pm

There are 3 Ravenna in Autotrader. Apart from the Legend, other U lounge is the Rienza, 4 on Autotrader.
Thanks Paul...will look at the Rienza .
Had already seen those Ravenna's on autotrader,  ideally looking for 2.8hdi peugeot  base

Just been looking at the Rienza. ..as cooker is up the cab end I'm guessing the cab seats doesn't swivel ?
Ravenwing
Ravenwing

Female

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : Ravenna Peugeot 2.8H
Vehicle Year : 2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:04 am

Ravenwing wrote:

Just been looking at the Rienza. ..as cooker is up the cab end I'm guessing the cab seats doesn't swivel ?

Don't know, possibly the passenger one does.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelKat Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:30 am

Ravenwing wrote:

Don't know about the Rienza, but if it's like the Legend we had, the passenger seat swivels, but the driver's seat can't, as the bathroom is straight behind that.
TravelKat

Female

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Winchcombe
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy mae Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:18 am

Paulmold wrote:
daisy mae wrote:The Legend  was last made in 2012, a limited anniversary special model , expensive if you can find one.
Are you sure Margaret? The special 50th anniversary model was an Executive on an x250 Boxer made between 2010 and 2012 (only 50 made).

I thought so Paul, maybe not then. shrugg

My apologies Paul, put it down to senior moment.

Last edited by daisy mae on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apologies)
daisy mae
daisy mae
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Hampshire Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2008 98

Back to top Go down