The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

southern Motorhome Show Newbury

Go down

southern Motorhome Show Newbury Empty southern Motorhome Show Newbury

Post by vwt4 Mon May 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Just returned from the Motor home show and thought I would pass on my thoughts, first the weather was glorious which always helps, not so many stalls as the bigger shows like Lincoln or Malvern but nevertheless a good selection to browse around, also some very nice new Campers/Motor Homes to look around and drool over, the evening entertainment was not too bad with appearances by the Ivy League and the Fortunes and the
Blue Jeans, all 60s music and an appearance by Marty Wilde on Saturday (which I did not attend) the queue of people had to be seen to be believed but they were not allowed in until the proper time which is something I don't understand what harm does it do to let people in early, they would probably buy more drinks.
what is it with caravanners and motor home owners and the dreaded "Windbreak" no sooner had we pulled in to our space than the occupants of the van next door came out and started to hammer in the wooden poles around their van, there was two caravanners who had parked either side of the rows,  must have been 20 feet apart they proceeded to put a windbreak between there vans and completly blocked off the row.
mike
vwt4
forgot to mention the very nice pub at Chievely the Red Lion

Last edited by vwt4 on Mon May 19, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the pub)
vwt4
vwt4

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Trophy
Vehicle Year : 1994

Back to top Go down