The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver's Handbook for Windsor Autosleeper

5 posters

Go down

Driver's Handbook for Windsor Autosleeper Empty Driver's Handbook for Windsor Autosleeper

Post by lordsherborne Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 pm

I have just taken possession of a 2008 Windsor. It has only done 9,000 miles and is superb. Only problem is there is no driver's handbook to explain dashboard instruments etc. Dealer hasn't got one and when they contacted the previous owner he said he never remembers having one. Any ideas  if there should be one and how I can get a copy? There are 2 red light constantly winking at me that are a worry for a start!
lordsherborne

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Autosleeper Ford

Back to top Go down

Driver's Handbook for Windsor Autosleeper Empty Re: Driver's Handbook for Windsor Autosleeper

Post by hillwalker Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi,

This link might help you  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck

"H"

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

Back to top Go down

Driver's Handbook for Windsor Autosleeper Empty Re: Driver's Handbook for Windsor Autosleeper

Post by hillwalker Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi again,

Another link for you though it looks like there is a fee to download the manual  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"H"

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

Back to top Go down

Driver's Handbook for Windsor Autosleeper Empty Ford owners manual

Post by jimthefish Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:33 pm

If its a Ford try this for the owners manual [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jimthefish
jimthefish

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:14 pm

One red light is the Ford alarm system I suspect the other is a defective handbrake switch ,,disconnected ours after ford dealer failed to sort.
Any specific Windsor question s pm or email me whilst I still have manuals (van due for change) ours is a 2008 which we have had from new
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Brown Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jim was on the right lines but the link above is to your vans manual. I should take up Roli's offer of advice, I had a Ford of the same age but swapped it nearly 2 years ago whilst he is still current.

Peter
Peter Brown
Peter Brown
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down