The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

02 Blue A/S Topaz at Sewerby hall 13 4 12

2 posters

Go down

02 Blue A/S Topaz at Sewerby hall 13 4 12 Empty 02 Blue A/S Topaz at Sewerby hall 13 4 12

Post by burlingtonboaby Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 13:10

Very Nice Topaz sitting in the car park, handed the owner a card and wished him a safe trip home and have a lovely day, beautiful sunny day but cooler.
Plenty of vans about the area, not alot of Autosleepers.

Boaby up!
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

02 Blue A/S Topaz at Sewerby hall 13 4 12 Empty Re: 02 Blue A/S Topaz at Sewerby hall 13 4 12

Post by Zapot Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 16:04

Thanks for the comment about the van and for the card. It's local to the area so may get spotted quite often, I have had it from new and have been pleased with it. Perhaps the same story as many others, started with tents then moved to caravans then to a coachbuilt motorhome then back to a caravan (I hated the Peugeot) and finally got this little beauty. Sure it's a compromise but it fulfills most requirements, an everyday driver that's easy to park (ok there's the height barrier problems all hightops face at some car parks). Open the rear door and you can slot in a 3m worktop or any other DIY materials. I have a Khyam driveaway awning to give a little more space if staying at one location for awhile. As they say it ticks all the boxes even if some of them are only small ticks.
Zapot
Zapot

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

02 Blue A/S Topaz at Sewerby hall 13 4 12 Empty 02 Blue Topaz at Sewerby hall

Post by burlingtonboaby Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 16:56

Zapot wrote:Thanks for the comment about the van and for the card. It's local to the area so may get spotted quite often, I have had it from new and have been pleased with it. Perhaps the same story as many others, started with tents then moved to caravans then to a coachbuilt motorhome then back to a caravan (I hated the Peugeot) and finally got this little beauty. Sure it's a compromise but it fulfills most requirements, an everyday driver that's easy to park (ok there's the height barrier problems all hightops face at some car parks). Open the rear door and you can slot in a 3m worktop or any other DIY materials. I have a Khyam driveaway awning to give a little more space if staying at one location for awhile. As they say it ticks all the boxes even if some of them are only small ticks.

Hi Zapot.
I have sent you a P.M. cheers Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down